Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My favorite band

Is a really hard decision. I heard a lot of bands and singers, and my likes of music are very differents, from classic music to the rap. Now I heard a lot of "fado", that is the typical music from Portugal, also three disc of Bajofondo, a band from the "Rio de la plata", that is to say, is to form for musicians from Argentina and Uruguay (to stand out Luciano Supervielle, of Montevideo). But the disc is always in my mp3, is the Aquamini of  Outkast.


Outkast is a band from the East Point of Georgia, one of the state more racist of the south in United State. The musicians are André "André 3000" Benjamin and Antwan André Patton, two of the best raps in the U.S. The rap (the expression musical of the hip-hop) born in New York, but is in the south's states, where that style of music find a political sense (better said, other policital sense). The band is most famous for the Speakerboxxx/The Love Below, in this album are Hey ya!, the most popular song until that moment. But Aquamini (my favorite album) is five years before. The rap in Aquamini even have a "soul of ghetto", and the lyrics are more social, and the groove is most slowed.
I know the discsearching Spearkerboxx, but I find this, and I love it. And the best is my friends also knowed, and we like so much the album. Personally a preffer that disc (in comparison of others, of the same band or others musician) because is perfect. Every song is so good. As is a disc that you heard in different moments: in a party or the bus in the morning on the way to University. I can't choice a song of the disc, but I recommend two, for my the best in the album. One is West Savannah, that is the song about the place by birth of Antwan André Patton, that song have a bass incredible. And the other is Liberation, the best lyrics in the Aquamini.

Ckeck it the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiBh_JinGbE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7WGmwiZlyA

3 comments:

  1. i think that outkast is a good band, i like very much the song "hey ya" (the most popular) is good to dance in the partys .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Outkast. They have great lyrics. I also enjoyed bajofondo and listened to fado in the past. Nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Outkast. They have great lyrics. I also enjoyed bajofondo and listened to fado in the past. Nice music.

    ReplyDelete