Wednesday, June 6, 2012

London


In the work from the past week we had to think about a one week imaginary trip to London. London is a culturally rich city and in the short period of time that I will be there I will spend most of the time visiting museums and galleries, like the National Gallery of Art and Tate museum. In those museums and galleries I would be able to see masterpieces from artists such as Van Gogh, Kiefer and Damien Hirsch. Also I would love to walk through the markets of London, like the Camden market and taste the typical Britannic food.
After doing some research on the internet, I realized that London is not as expensive as I thought it was, for example the tickets for all the museums and galleries are free.   OK, maybe in that thing is cheap, and in others very expensive, like food or hotel. I must check myself in any moment.
With the work we can know the really price some things in London. Is a good way for travel, and to save money for others things in the trip. I do ever that method, for future travels in the world, especially in Europe, or countries with a money very distinct to “peso”.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, with this activity , now we know or have an idea about the prices of places more attractive in London

    ReplyDelete