Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My favourite videos on internet

I really don't see very videos on internet, specifically on youtube, I used that website for listen music, play all songs of this artist and don't look at the images. But in very specific moments I watched videos with friends and the have been hilarious, like with these videos.


The first of them is a very funny video, I watched in a party with a friend. Both were very drunk, and when we talking about the "videos on internet", he show me that link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi9xPUmsvV4


Is very funny, we think something very bad, but "who don't live any situation in that video". The man is really drunk, and very step in the street or house is like the worst end of party in the life of any one. OK, es very exaggerated. I never did so many thing in this situation. Independently of that, the short movie is very good, the production is excellent, and the final is hilarious. As with the company of the incredible song of Frank Sinatra, any person know that melody, is a clasic.


The second video I chose because is a great recording of the DJ's world team challenge. I saw in the house of a friend. She show me because both love hocus pocus, a band of french rap and the vocal is one of the dj in that team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP-86de-oUA


The mix of song is very cool, and the way of they play the disc is amazing. That video reminds us of the fundamental part in the rap music of the dj. They took clasic song of fifties or sixties of jazz singer and mixed with a nice base. That is one of the many videos, the team in the challenge, with the name C2C, wons fouth years consecutive and this year will have their first album.


I wish enjoy these videos and waiting for yours comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment